Hello today we give space to that ‘garment that has made its way into the man’s look.
Let’s talk about the chino: chino pants are your best ally with super-strong summer or winter fabric in a variety of colors; of this pattern make it the perfect garment for any outfit.
Fashion never forgets the practicality of dressing men, for whom a pant must look good but above all also be comfortable.
In the meantime, let’s start with a little history.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE CHINO?
Like several garments, chinos came from the military and entered the scene at the end of the Spanish-American War in 1898.
With the victory of the Americans Cuba became a protectorate and the Philippines, Guam, and Puerto Rico were ceded to the United States; chino gained popularity due to veterans returned from the Philippines wearing military pants made from this fabric.
The chino today is the best choice you can make for a casual, comfortable look especially in large sizes.
ACCOMPANIES THE CHINO WITH JACKETS……
- Blazer for a smart casual look
- Deconstructed sports jacket for daytime casual
- Leather and cotton “technical fabric” sports jacket
Calzature quali?Footwear which ones?
How many times are we undecided about what kind of footwear to use with a pair of pants that is neither totally sporty nor totally stylish? Let’s focus on what occasion we dress for and here are our tips:
- Chic occasion? Lace-up shoe or loafer along with a Blazer and shirt tend to “enhance” the look;
- Casual occasion: you can’t go wrong Sneakers are just right for you, all accompanied by a down jacket (leather , technical , jeans ) and with a sweater, polo shirt , sports shirt, t-shirt.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.