A Milan , you can find one of the best plus-size clothing stores: Carlo Alberto . Long experience in the industry, a great passion for fashion, and a desire to offer men who dress oversize the same opportunities as those who dress regular sizes. This is the philosophy that for more than 30 years has distinguished this famous clothing store that has become a true landmark in Milan and its province.
The best Italian brands, high quality of fabrics and materials used, excellent finishing and attention to detail are the lowest common denominator of all the garments in the store.
At Carlo Alberto you can find a huge assortment of men’s classic jackets plus sizes to meet the needs and tastes of everyone, even the most demanding.
In addition, 80 percent of the classic jackets for sale in the store are all made in Italy while the remaining 20 percent are made within the European Union and are garments created with special fabrics.
Classic men’s plus size jacket Milan: timeless elegance
Classic elegance is a timeless, understated elegance that suits the most formal circumstances as well as important occasions.
Having a classically cut jacket in your wardrobe means availing yourself of a perfect passe-partout for any circumstance.
This is very well known by men with a chic soul who just can’t give them up and who boast in their closet many models of classic jackets, different in colors, fabrics and patterns, but even those with a more casual and sporty spirit can’t do without them and own at least a few to show off on the right occasions.
Among the most popular models you can choose:
– the classic navy blue jacket preferably single-breasted and well-structured. Worn with a turtleneck sweater, it is a real trend of the season;
– the plaid jacket , a timeless must-have that returns on time every year in the winter season. Among the various plaid patterns, the Prince of Wales is definitely the most chic and discreet;
– the gray jacket , a timeless classic to always have. Perfect in a suit or split;
– the double-breasted jacket in dark shades such as blue, black or gray. Suitable to go with any look.
Classic men’s plus-size jacket Milan: where to find the season’s best must-haves
If you are looking for a classic jacket and wear plus sizes the store for you is Carlo Alberto located in Milan.
At Carlo Alberto’s you will find a wide selection of classic jackets, from timeless must-haves to modern styled jackets for a specially reworked classicism designed for the modern man and those who love urban style.