REPLACEMENT SIZE OR ARTICLE
It is possible to proceed with the replacement of the size of the item or the exchange of the item with another of your interest.
- Please note: You must notify us by email of your intention to make a return or any type of exchange. This operation must be authorized by CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi
Expenses in this case are always borne by the buyer.
- Ship at your own care by courier or registered mail or otherwise traceable mode and request, once the receipt and control of the condition of the goods has been ascertained, the exchange against payment of the new travel expense
- Ask for change by CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi with a round trip . The customer in this case only needs to prepare a tightly closed package (courier envelope is also fine) to be handed over to the courier. CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi then handles both pickup and reshipping.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Art. 64 et seq. of the Consumer Code (Dlgs 2005/206), the customer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must send CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi a notice within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with return receipt, addressed to:
commercial 2f srls
corso di porta nuova 48
(TO BE SPECIFIED WELL ON THE TRAVELING BUBBLE STORE SIGN CARLOALBERTOTAGLIEGRANDI) OR MAIL TO INFO@CARLOALBERTOTAGLIEGRANDI.COM
Once we receive the above notice of withdrawal, CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi Customer Service will notify the customer with instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received at our warehouses within 10 days of authorization.
However, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- In accordance with the law, shipping costs related to the return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is the full responsibility of the customer.
- CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to enable him to file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured). In this eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 10 days after the return of the goods, by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the responsibility of the customer to provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (ABI – CAB – Current Account of the holder of the purchase). The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi ascertains:
- The lack of the outer packaging and/or wrapping containing the purchased product (E.g.CARDBOARD,SHIELDED OR ROVINED,LACK OF SHIRTS CONTENTS ECC .).
- Damage to the product is due to causes other than its transportation.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
- Conformity Defects In case of conformity defects of Products sold by CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi, the Customer must immediately contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org The legal guarantees provided by articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code apply to the sale of the Products. The Customer has the right to restoration, without charge, of the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement or to an appropriate reduction in the price or termination of the contract. The Client forfeits these rights if he/she does not report the conformity defect to CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi within two months from the date he/she discovered the defect. An action to enforce defects not maliciously concealed by CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi shall be prescribed, in any case, within twenty-six months from the delivery of the goods.
- Errors The information about the Products provided on the Site is constantly updated. However, it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors. CarloAlbertoTaglieGrandi reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions even after an order has been submitted and also to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction These General Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. For disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and/or execution, of these General Conditions the mandatory territorial jurisdiction shall be that of the court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of Italy.
- Contact For more information please write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or go to the Contact page.